The PALMARY FOOD company with its industrial entity SARL SOBCO was created in 2007 in the industrial zone of Kharrouba, in the wilaya of Boumerdes near the capital Algiers. Currently PALMARY FOOD has 6 production sites and is among the category leaders in the local market with great momentum for growth and expansion.
With its flagship brand MAXON launched in 2013 PALMARY FOOD is present with a wide range in the category of tablets, spreads and cookies. In terms of position, it occupies a leading position on tablets, spreads and on various segments and categories of cookies (black biscuit). MAXON is a mega brand and is becoming an iconic brand in Algeria.
The 2nd brand KOOL is the leader in mosaic biscuits with still a lot of development potential for the brand.
Other products and brands are extremely accessible, such as the DREAM / MEGADREAM, KREMALI, MON GOÛTER, etc.
The strength of PALMARY FOOD is very good product quality and great accessibility, democratic products and brands that allow it to reach very wide targets in Algeria and in export countries.
Entry into the premium segment in February 2020 with the launch of the GIANDUIOTTO product (MOMENT Le Doré), REGALO cookies, MOMENT real chocolate bars and the KOOL Break coated wafer in November 2020.
Company quality policy
These principles guide its activities to offer products that meet the expectations of its customers and all interested parties as well as applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
This has enabled it to position itself among the local market leaders, and to integrate foreign markets. This position cannot be maintained without continuous improvement in its performance.
With this in mind, we have set up a quality management system in accordance with the requirements of the ISO 9001 standard, which will allow us to give the company’s client the assurance that the establishment, through its organization, its process, its human and material resources, is capable of providing it with products and services that meet their requirements and expectations.
In this context, we have set the following objectives:
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Improving the quality of our products
- Improving the skills and capacity of our employees
- Preserving the health and safety of our employees
- Optimization of the production equipment of our products
- Improving relations with our suppliers
- Ensure the effectiveness of our quality management system
- Improving the effectiveness of internal and external communication.
In order to achieve these objectives, the General Management of Sarl SOBCO is required to ensure their compatibility with its strategic orientation, while taking into account:
- Of its internal and external issues
- Expectations and needs of relevant interested parties
- We are committed to providing the necessary resources for the implementation of the policy and the continuous improvement of the quality management system
- In addition, we count on all the personnel of the company to combine their efforts in order to comply with the policy and satisfy the interested parties.